User first: we focus our website design on usability, performance and optimisation. Our web designs are easy to use, clean and highlights your core business objectives.
We believe that SEO is a part of the design process which enable sites to be developed with SEO to the core.
The overall goal of this strategy is to help performance and improve lead conversion.
Web design can benefit your business by creating a professional online presence, attracting more local customers, and increasing brand visibility. A well-designed website can showcase your products or services, provide information about your business hours and location, and even facilitate online sales or bookings.
When designing a website for your Portmarnock-based business, it’s essential to consider the following elements:
- Local imagery: Use images that reflect the Portmarnock area, such as beach views, landmarks, or local events, to establish a sense of connection with your target audience.
- Responsive design: Ensure your website is mobile-friendly and adapts well to different screen sizes, as many people in Portmarnock use smartphones and tablets to browse the internet.
- Localization: Incorporate Portmarnock-specific information, such as your address, contact details, and local keywords, to improve search engine visibility and attract local customers.
- Easy navigation: Make sure your website’s navigation is intuitive and user-friendly, allowing visitors to find the information they need quickly and easily.
To optimize your website’s loading speed for visitors in Portmarnock, you can take the following steps:
- Compress images: Optimize images on your website by compressing them without significant quality loss. This will help reduce page load times, especially for users with slower internet connections.
- Content delivery network (CDN): Consider using a CDN to deliver your website’s static files, such as images and scripts, from servers located in or near Portmarnock. This can reduce latency and speed up the delivery of your web content.
To ensure your website is accessible to all users, you can follow these best practices:
- Use clear and readable fonts: Choose fonts that are legible and easy to read, especially for people with visual impairments. Consider using appropriate font sizes and contrast levels.
- Provide alternative text for images: Include descriptive alt text for images so that users with visual impairments can understand the content conveyed by those images through assistive technologies.
- Implement proper heading structure: Use heading tags (h1, h2, h3, etc.) in a logical hierarchy to structure your web page content. This helps users who rely on screen readers to navigate your website more efficiently.
- Test with accessibility tools: Utilize accessibility evaluation tools and conduct user testing to identify any accessibility issues and make necessary improvements.
Check some of our counter.
We help Videos to create
Digital agency amazing experience.